LegacyGT.com

2011 LGT order only?????

dashwort77

I went into the dealer in August to test drive a 2010, with the intention of getting a 2011. At that time they told me they unsually order 1-2 LGTs to have on the lot.

My GF bought an Outback at this dealership in the beginning of October, and while we were there my sales guy told me they have one on order if I am still interested.

The sales guy left a voicemaill for me last night stating that they think LGTs are order only, and wanted to know what I wanted to do.

Is there any truth to this? Is this some kind of sales tatic?

He's right--you can still get a deal. Most people are still getting around 2% below invoice.

But be prepared to wait. And wait. Then you get to wait some more. I waited 14 weeks. Another forum member (stingray) waited 17+, I think, for his.

Was it worth it? I think so. I love this car.

He's right--you can still get a deal. Most people are still getting around 2% below invoice.

But be prepared to wait. And wait. Then you get to wait some more. I waited 14 weeks. Another forum member (stingray) waited 17+, I think, for his.

Was it worth it? I think so. I love this car.

I waited 19 weeks (well, two days shy of 19 weeks that is). But they built the wrong color first and had to re-enter the order.

Yes, I don't see ANY LGTs on the ground here in MN. Order one, wait (a long time) and get exactly what you want. I did, and it's awesome.

Archived