LegacyGT.com

Car for my dad/mom

broudl73

i live away from home but my parents just traded in their crysler aspen and they are looking for a new car. my dad is obsessed with my legacy and i was looking to point him in the direction for a forester of some sort with a turbo. I didnt do any research on them yet but i was looking to see if u think a forester would be good for my dad and mom bc of what they want:

fast: moms got a lead foot and dad loves speed

lots of space: my mom has to transport frames and pieces of wood for her job on a daily basis

good gas mileage

upgradeable: mostly bc my dad will immediatly throw a cbe system on it just like he did wit his dodge magnum lol

tiptronic: i would say manual but my mom cant drive stick for her life lol

so wat do u guys think. i kno this is prob a repeat thread(sorry) but i was wondering if there was any older models that match this critiria or if there's any other suby that is will fit their needs

sorry if this is confusing im in a rush to get to work

thanks a bunch

Sounds like a Legacy Wagon 5EAT would be perfect. Forester doesn't have as good or as fun of a transmission. Also not as long of a car if pieces of wood are going to be transported in it.

So something that's been out of production for nearly 3 years? I'd have to assume they'd want a new car. Not to mention Legacy wagons are rare finds.

Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them

-Ronald Reagan

Archived