LegacyGT.com

Austin:Oct 30th RallyDave shop day

bnguyenbb6

Copied from TXIC:

So I have been meaning to post this for a couple weeks and keep forgetting.. I don't have all the info yet as we're still figuring everything out but I'm hosting a shop day for Intuvi GPS at my shop. It will be super chill mostly just a big get together and networking shindig.

Keith from AWD Tuning will be in town and I think he said he can probably fit in about 5 road tunes.. Contact him or Mary for details if you're interested.

I'll have a lift if there are a few things people want to knock out (be reasonable, please!) I think we should cap it at around 5 people because I have to leave for SEMA as soon as the party is over and don't want to be there till 2am haha. So keep it to simple stuff that should only take an hour or so.. I'm not providing tools so bring your own stuff, please!

Most importantly though, m@stro will have the fatboy meats in full effect so come get your hands on some of this legendary stuff. I don't know how much he's gonna have but we'll make sure it's enough so everyone can get a bit.

Come check out the Pikes Peak cars, grab some good food and kick it with some good people.

Date: Oct 30.. probably start around noonish?

Address: 4216 Felter Ln right next to Hot Bodies. Yes, that Hot Bodies.

RSVP in the thread if you think you plan to make it, would be nice to keep a rough estimate of how many Subie fools will showing up.

TXIC link: http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2072362

Hope to see yall there! I hopefully will be there,hoping to get my car back soon but I've been saying that for the past like 2 weeks :lol:

-Brian

Archived