LegacyGT.com

Need some friendly suggestions.

bushman33

^ use ap to get a custom tune instead of OTS tune?

EXACTLY!!!! It has the logging features and other useful tools that allow me to check things out without using my POS laptop. Hey, I pay next to nothing for it also since I have a a few hundred dollars on a visa giftcard that I won at work. Infamous tune will primarily be due to the fact that have a K&N Typhoon and I'll be adding a TBE. I just can't wait!!! Either Friday or next Wed. Just sucks to have to take the Typhoon off. Wish I could adjust everything myself without screwing things up. I don't have the time to try and read the countless tuning pages, and I'm too afraid to mess things up. Wish me luck.

:spin: So here's the skinny....My girlfriend wants to get me a Christmas present and decided to get me something for the car. She's going to spend anywhere from $650-900 and wants to know exactly what I want...

Josh, first of all - I :wub: your girlfriend. WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PUT A RING ON IT!?!? FYI - tons of married guys on the forum live to hear their wives say "I think we should spend money on go-fast bits".

As for the parts - I suggest a FBP/II/etc gift card because I hate to see you change your mind on a part later and pull something the girlfriend/wife gave you.

My family asked what I wanted for Xmas and I said car parts but please just give me gift certs because what I want/need may change...

They got me a PS3 instead:cool:

Oh and dd I mention YOUR GIRLFRIEND RULES.

Thanks Bro. I just picked up my AccessPort about 20 Min ago and now have to put the stock airbox back in. I pretty much narrowed it down to getting the ERZ/CNT catted DP and the GMS exhaust since the combo is only $575-600. That way I get my entire stage 2 in one swoop. I was at Cobb Tuning here in Austin, TX and the guys had just taken an 06 5EAT off the dyno that had a catless DP and an Apexi PS Revolution on it, sounded BADASS!!! The car put down 211 WHP and 331TQ on their dyno. They said they left some room on the table for it, since it was an auto. I just can't wait to get everything done. My buddy Jose(Jsalicru) said that it should give me just what I'm looking until I get a new turbo. I was thinking BNR EVO16G, but Jose keeps pushing me to the 20g. LOL. We'll see. Thanks for all the support and information, guys!!!!

-Jason

Archived