LegacyGT.com

17 Inch WRX Rims on a 96 Legacy L

Baddog

I found some OEM 07 WRX 17's and was wondering if they will go onto the 96 Legacy with no problem. It has 04 WRX Struts/Springs.

The Rim/Tire is a 215/45-17.

Discount tire says the car can have a 205/45-17. I really am unsure of what the first number means.

When removing a wheel and replacing it with another it is imperative that you have reached a state of complete commitment. You see, every time a lug is removed it puts enormous minute stress on the hub and threads as well as the creating an environment that is conducive to the introduction of foreign agents such as pollen and dreaded corrosive brake dust. I just don't think it's a good idea.

When removing a wheel and replacing it with another it is imperative that you have reached a state of complete commitment. You see, every time a lug is removed it puts enormous minute stress on the hub and threads as well as the creating an environment that is conducive to the introduction of foreign agents such as pollen and dreaded corrosive brake dust. I just don't think it's a good idea.

:orly:

Next you're gonna tell me you need to change the lugs too ... just put them on!

I would not take advice from Latarian Milton. He took his grandmother's SUV on a joy ride that resulted in over $10k in damage. He also spends most of his time with his friend that smokes with cigarettes. I would suggest that you disregard his input and take away his video games for like a whole weekend.

More than likely you will need to roll the fenders.. my wifes 95 runs that same tire size and it rubs without rolling the lip. I'm not sure the exact offset we run but it barely rubbed.. of course her car is not even dropped yet it would do it on bumps :)

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/frkkevin/wanging%20wagon/IMG_7424.jpg

http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee359/frkkevin/wanging%20wagon/IMG_7428.jpg

512whp/465ftlb 2005 5EAT Legacy (Build Log)

Videos -

-

Archived