LegacyGT.com

1/8 mile track results

Marathoner

The post below got a little lost in the previous discussion so I decided to repost.

-Ant

Hello, all (and thanks for the MAD PROPS, Kenda! :D ) Just got back last night from a trip to Nashville for the Country Music Marathon and DAMN there are a lot posts to review...

Times weren't as solid as I was expecting, but then again I'm fairly conservative on the launches (easing off the clutch around 3-3500 rpms) although I had reasonable 60' times...

Conditions:

62 degrees (+/-)

79% humidity

Barometric pressure 30.06

elevation of 1100 feet

I'm running the Perrin filter and AP Stage 1, 93 octane. Only flashed that same afternoon and had about 50 miles since.

2nd best time was as follows (I can't find the other slip right now)

60': 2.067

330': 5.968

1/8: 9.191 @ 77.113

Was definitely faster than most Mustangs and what I'd consider daily drivers.

Other cars that night:

05 Mustang GT 10.1

350Z 9.5

Beat a Stage 1 SRT4 (barely) with a 9.231 run. He was gaining rapidly as he trapped 80.1.

I know that I could have driven it a little harder than I did, but figured I'd improve over time. Nonetheless, it was really fun to know that my little white wagon was kickin' ass and taking names of a lot of "sports cars."

Interested in any feedback/ comments anyone might have. Next mod really needs to be a sts (I think that might help just a little more.:) )

Later guys and gals.

Anthony

oh, yeah: Kenda, thanks for coming out and hanging. We'll have to do it again sometime soon.

Archived