LegacyGT.com

H/K system in 06 2.5i? Does it work?

FLAT4AWD

I have a question, has anyone successfully installed a '09 H/K system (speakers/ tweeters/ sub/ HU/ amp) in a '06 2.5i with basic sound? Also, most important, does it sound good?

(Keep in mind im not really into rap, so it doesnt need to hit hard. I just want a good bass accent for primarily rock.)

I appreciate any help i can get!

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_A5_B3ei2liE/TLeppJsRixI/AAAAAAAAA54/l18VCUigIII/5113_1186811431885_1276285961_30533496_3437343_n.jpg

old picture w/ the Pioneer avic d3. Have since upgraded to the Pioneer premier avic f90bt but style is kinda the same. Amps under the pass and drivers seats, infinity kappa perfects front and rear. 1, 10'' alpine type r in a ported box in the back. easy to install (3 hrs total) and sounds great.

How much could I get infinti kappas or some middle of the line speakers for? I wanna do all speakers and eventually tweeters, headunit.... Not really in need of a sub... I had an Infiniti kappa 10" in a sealed box in my Mazda 3 hatchback, It slammed, no rattle whatsoever, it was perfect for rock!

you can check crutchfield/ebay for the best prices. Before i had the perfects i had the infinity kappa components in the front. awesome set - imo, wasnt worth the extra $$$ to get the perfects but they fell into my lap lol.

6.5" all the way around, u need 1/2" spacers. and your good to go man.

btw u always need a sub. hahaha. it just adds so much definition to music that 4 speakers cant deliver

Archived