LegacyGT.com

98 GTB aircon lights, rear bumper

Hey guys

I recently got a 1998 GTB which has a gt bumper on the back, i've found a 97 gtb bumper but im not sure if this will actually fit the 98's? Does anyone know if this will? And if so how hard is it to change over yourself?

And also, does anyone know where I can find a tutorial on changing the backlights for the air conditioning controls? half of mine have died and this is really annoying at night lol. I can only seem to find tutorials for older legacy's with the old style controls D:

Any help is appreciated :)

1998's the crossover year, so could be Gen2 or Gen3. Post up a pic mate, so we know if it's a Gen 2 (BG) or a Gen 3 (BH). If it's a Gen 2 BG, then yep, all bumpers for all legacy's between 1993 and 1998 will bolt right up.

And here's a heater control light write up that I did for my 1998 GTB. Again, identical for all 1993-1998 BG's.

http://www.clubsub.org.nz/forum/index.php/topic,4028.0.html

Just FYI, If BG, the GT and GTB rear bumpers i identical.

BG5 :D not a bh

excellent write up :D will definitely have a go if I ever can find out where to source the lights D:

I also discovered tonight that the odometer backlight is gone but that's probably more trouble than it's worth changing o-o

Thanks for that, now to wait for one to show up on trademe in my city -_-

Archived