LegacyGT.com

What's the better exhaust choice??

Malone75

I had a magnaflow well that is currently for sale but besides looking for something diffrent was thinking about other the invidia quad-tip or the agency power with the burnt titanium tips. What do you guys think? Any advice will greatly be appreciated. Thanks

well, cobb and meaganare both good, but very quiet. hks is good if your looking for something loud. i think im gonna sell my megan and get the cxlighting/gimmick catback off ebay. ive heard good things and the sound clips sound good

A little bit nothing major but I have no idea why I took it for a state inspection and they said there was a little condensation coming from where the y pipes bolt together when I looked at it at the dealership the were 2 little raindrop like water droplets by each slip joint at the Y pipe and the clamp were tight too I since then have the system off clean it and ceramic coated all the piping

I had to modify the Magnaflow quite a bit to get it right. Honestly I would do Custom with a good shop. If they know what they are doing they could do better bends with less restrictions at a decent price.

Archived