LegacyGT.com

* The new ride!!!*

blackdeath

hey i got a big favor to ask.

would you please measure the center cap opening? i guess its called the center bore?

pretty much the opening where you stick the center cap into...

if not, its cool...

I'm pretty sure there 73.1 :)

I like this car. Every time I see a good looking wagon I always regret not buying one. One gripe, the wheels... They're nice, but it seems like everybody is getting them lately. And they look like spiders, wtf.

And yes, this is coming from someone with one of the most played out wheels ever.

I like this car. Every time I see a good looking wagon I always regret not buying one. One gripe, the wheels... They're nice, but it seems like everybody is getting them lately. And they look like spiders, wtf.

And yes, this is coming from someone with one of the most played out wheels ever.

Yeah, a lot of people buy them because there pretty cheap.

Ive seen more people with drag dr-31's, than these wheels, and i like the concave look. I might sell them, and try some different?

But i will be staying with a wide wheels...:)

Still want to do a seat swap? Got a guy interested in the fronts, but he doesn't have the seat that I need so I'm just waiting on your word! Would rather swap with you, but if your plans fall through, let me know...

I talked to the guy about the rears, and he said he would ship them, so as soon as i know he has packed them up, i'm down to trade. :)

I will hit you up, when i get back next week.

Archived