LegacyGT.com

2006 2.5i -- endlink / swaybar question

Hi all. I think I've searched exhaustively without finding a good answer to this question, so hoping maybe someone can advise me.

I have a 2006 2.5i Legacy wagon (stock, non-GT, non-SpecB, just boring vanilla) to which I'd like to add the nice Rallitek F/R swaybar kit. Everything I've read on this foum says not to upgrade the swaybars without also upgrading to stronger aftermarket endlinks. But, Rallitek doesn't sell any after-market endlinks to fit a stock 2.5i (I just called and confirmed this), and I can't find anyone (AVO, Kartboy, etc.) who does.

The folks at Rallitek advised just using the stock endlinks with their swaybars, but I'm skeptical. Has anyone done this? Or has anyone with a vehicle same as mine found after-market endlinks that fit? Thanks for any advice!

I'll have to check our computer listings because whoever you talked to at RalliTEK was incorrect. 2.5i shares endlinks with all other Legacy models 2005-2009.

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

• 1 year later...
as search would have told you, all suspension parts except for front sway are the same for 2.5i/GT fitment

Thanks man, I did search, just making sure :cool: I see that search button is a holy thing on this board

http://www.thechicagogarage.com/forum/images/smilies/horse.gif

...I guess I'll add the reinforcement kit to the shopping list for peace of mind.

Archived