LegacyGT.com

Cobb Accessport

I just put an spt intake on and now I want a cobb accessport I know someone that said they ran stage one with their AP and SPT intake and it has ran great for two years but on cobbs website it says only for use with cobb intake. is it a bad idea to use the AP and run stage 1 with my SPT intake and heatshield?

• 1 month later...
i jus got an 06 spec b and i have an cobb accessport, jus wondering whats the best stage and rpm's to run it at?...or should i jus reset my car?

hey is that 46/500?! i was gonna buy that two years ago, came through my dealer, put a down payment on it, and on road testing the check engine light came on, it was still under warranty so we took it to the subaru dealer across the street, who told me it had work done and to stay away from it. unfortunately i listened to them lol this was before i knew much about the legacy. looking back i kick myself cause of the quality of the work done, and the sheer amount of money that was put into it. i believe that has a full turbo back exhaust, so you can run a stg 2 map with no issues. check the turbo, see if it is a stock vf40, i seem to recall it being aftermarket as well. we sent it to auction, and it ended up in pa somewhere at another subaru dealer. months later i found it on autotrader, and was planning a trip to see it and to buy it on a friday, but the owner you bought it from went up on a wednesday and got it. i missed out twice on it lol what a bummer. i saw it a few weeks ago again on autotrader and was hoping someone here would buy it so i could finally share my story hahaha. i ended up buying 340/500, glad to see someone is enjoying that car though man, good luck with it its a gorgeous example of a fine car.

if all you have is a stg 2 setup, ie turbo back exhaust (downpipe and catback) then the ap stage 2 tune is fine. If you have a different turbo, you should be tuned, i recommend you find out about the turbo and then contact infamous1 on here about an etune.

Archived