LegacyGT.com

Utah Legacy Meet 2010 Round 2

Hops

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That is what I want, just not sure how long I would have to wait to get them. Springs are cheap.....LOL Does anyone down there run the H&R sport springs? Also that is a lot of alignments.....What coilovers are you on? How do they handle the salt and magnesium in the winter? No signs of them seizing up on you?

Springs are cheap, but then your stock struts will be pissed off and it won't ride as nice and it'll blow them out quicker... Then you'll need new struts! The price of springs and struts combined is close to a good set of used coilovers; springs and struts usually don't work together as well as coilovers do. SuzySube is trying to swap his Teins for stock suspension... Really good price, too. I've run coilovers on almost every car I've owned and never had problems. I learned from experience, though! Cut my springs in high school :lol:. Very very bad idea! If you did a mild drop with springs, I think your stock Bilsteins will be just fine, though.

SuzySube is trying to swap his Teins for stock suspension... Really good price, too.

Oh really........

SuzySube please PM me if you are interested in a factory spec.B setup with 17k miles on them.

Cool, found it and I think that if I were to go with coilovers I would probably go with KW V2's cause I can get them through my work. Still spendy though.

But worth every penny! I love mine!

Besides, "obsessive" is just a term the lazy use for people that are thorough :lol:

-fishbone

• 4 months later...

Hey,

just trolling threads for inspiration. I need to get some 18" wheels (need is a relative term...) for my 2005 ABP GT Wagon.

Any chance I could get an inventory of what wheels are on each of those cars in the pics. I especially like the Red Wagon, although I don't think gold would work with my blue wagon.

Also like the pewter sedan.

If there are any more pics of the EDR9 shod black sedan I'd also like to see more of that.

Finally, what shocks/struts/springs are in the red wagon. I like the ride height on that thing. Nice job...

The gold wagon is on coils and I think the wheels are Prodrive, Chad would know the answer to that though. The pewter sedan is mine, those are the OEM 06-07 spec.B wheels, and there might be some more shots of the black GT with the EDR9's in the UT Spotted thread, that's my buddy and I think we did another shoot in the garage after the meet.

Archived