LegacyGT.com

MAF IAT comp table...help

Ridgeracer

I do not know of any. I adjusted mine to deal with some serious high end AFR leaning in the heat...now after adjusting it, I just run uber rich on the high end. :)

Interstingly, I think the 07+ models have this table zero'd out.

Airboys sheet shows no difference in power (in the high end) when I stray from my 11.1 target to say 10.6, but I do get the occasional backfire.

Before I played with the comp table, I had leaned out to 12.0 at 5500 rpm in one run...it knocked one time. My car seems to resist knock up until 11.6-11.7.

By adjusting the iat comp table, I managed to get it to run rich instead of lean..its a tough table to fine tune tho, the changes are pretty dramatic.

Well for the past few days I have been playing around with this table and doing some 3rd gear pulls to check for changes in AFR vs temp. I started out with the table NSFW posted on RR. Looks promising so far. Will hopefully have a table to post by next week for some more feedback..

BTW...This is all done on an AVO hot air intake..

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

there's also a trim to the primary open loop table based on IAT timing compensation which will work for changing AFRs as a function of temp. I prefer to use that one as it doesn't skew the load calculations which will then skew timing.

Didn't know that existed, thanks.

Well here are the changes to the above referenced tables. The POL comp table has a 0.02 offset for timing comps of -2 degs or more. I run 11.0 AFR for WOT so effective AFR should be 10.8 for extra room. I included three logs with IAT also included. Two were taken with IAT above 95. The next with IAT below 75. Prior to these changes, my car would run 0.5 leaner in the warm temps and closer to POL target in cool weather. Naturally the MAF was scaled in cooler temps. My car pulled some timing just due to the heat in the warm weather pulls but AFRs were no longer going over 11 AFR. I already addressed the pulled timing with some changes to the base timing table and IAT timing comp table. I suspect that the FMIC core is too small for my turbo. I think I'll get the AFRs closer now and keep logging.

1906044239_IATcomp.jpg.4c6f261db03e99504a382bb9f7105b39.jpg

624407980_POLfueltimingcomp.jpg.fc18914bdc76d44b2d4055123829c9d9.jpg

645034656_TimingCompIAT.jpg.53d8d6980ca05c2117df4598b89e86c9.jpg

romraiderlog_20100914_041551.csv

romraiderlog_20100913_154159.csv

romraiderlog_20100913_154029.csv

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Archived