LegacyGT.com

Utah Legacy Meet 2010 Part Deux

pre-dent

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hell yeah! I think one of the last times I went out to state was when you first met up with us in your '07 2.5i and we got harassed by cops at the Best Buy... :lol:

Make sure Zack (Zach?) brings his ass down, too.

:lol: yup, that's my memory. Zack will be down for any meet as long as he can get a ride down to SLC haha

Subscribed! As long as it is cool for Idahoan to join you. Would love to meet up with you all and check out the options I have for this car. New to the Subaru world, but not new to modifications of vehicles. Would love to see some of the mods I have read about in real life and hear some exhausts in person to decide what exactly to go with when I do my stage II upgrade.

Subscribed! As long as it is cool for Idahoan to join you. Would love to meet up with you all and check out the options I have for this car. New to the Subaru world, but not new to modifications of vehicles. Would love to see some of the mods I have read about in real life and hear some exhausts in person to decide what exactly to go with when I do my stage II upgrade.

Yeah man come on down!! its always nice to have another enthusiast join in on the fun!:icon_mrgr

It might be better if you make another thread with the specifics. I probably won't be updating/following this thread anymore.

I don't plan on attending Sunday as there isn't going to be a big enough turn out to really consider it a meet.

Well I am going to do my best to make it down there for the whole get together, Saturday and Sunday, but not sure about Sunday since my son is in school now. Unless I come down by myself, my weekend is Sunday-Monday. And then Monday would give me a chance to spend money at a tune shop!

Well I am going to do my best to make it down there for the whole get together, Saturday and Sunday, but not sure about Sunday since my son is in school now. Unless I come down by myself, my weekend is Sunday-Monday. And then Monday would give me a chance to spend money at a tune shop!

Go here! http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/utah-legacy-meet-2010-round-2-145302.html

Archived