LegacyGT.com

New incentives in May?

I dunno. I have the local dealer salesman calling me 3 times a week leaving me messages that he's got some "real great things" to help me get into the LGT I test drove a few weeks ago though. Heh heh.

I dunno. I have the local dealer salesman calling me 3 times a week leaving me messages that he's got some "real great things" to help me get into the LGT I test drove a few weeks ago though. Heh heh.

0% sounds nice, but I don't think that will ever comeback........

There is a price increase slated for May, about $200. See cars101.com

If you're on the fence today, I would try and get a end-apr deal. $5k off msrp seems to be the best deal around.

Well I finally got a local indiana dealer to beat fitzmall price at 1750 below invoice (while most fitz cars are closer to 2,000 below the one i wanted was only 1350 below). I think the dealer was desperate due to the yesterday being the last day for the step money (not sure the specifics but they were 1 or 2 short, i assume 2 short since they wouldn't go cheaper and if my sale was really the trigger it would have been worth about 10,000 to them).

Well, i really wasn't ready to pull the trigger yet and didn't expect such a great offer. I figured it would take a few more weeks of negotion. Due to my desire to wait I insisted on another 500 off since most fitz cars are 2000 under, but they wouldn't do it. I half expected them to call 5 minutes before closeing but they didn't. Hopefully there are good promos this month.. if the 2,000 below are behind us i'll just wait for a cheap 06 6 to 12 months down the road.

There is a price increase slated for May, about $200. See cars101.com

If you're on the fence today, I would try and get a end-apr deal. $5k off msrp seems to be the best deal around.

That's only on cars delivered to dealer after april, the price won't change on existing inventory.

so any guesses on what we can expect for deals next month???

...i called a dealer and offered him 24300 for a LGT 5MT and they didnt hang-up the phone on me and asked me to come in.

However i wanna sell my pilot on my own if i can....the trade thing will cost me more than me trying to sell it myself.

03 pilot with 6cd chgr, running boards, leather, rear air KBB trade in

Excellent (which it is): 23K

Good (what the stealers will give): 21.9K

I would like to get private party sale for 25.7K and then i'll be happy.....u know anyone looking for a Pilot????

so any guesses on what we can expect for deals next month???

...i called a dealer and offered him 24300 for a LGT 5MT and they didnt hang-up the phone on me and asked me to come in.

However i wanna sell my pilot on my own if i can....the trade thing will cost me more than me trying to sell it myself.

03 pilot with 6cd chgr, running boards, leather, rear air KBB trade in

Excellent (which it is): 23K

Good (what the stealers will give): 21.9K

I would like to get private party sale for 25.7K and then i'll be happy.....u know anyone looking for a Pilot????

Try AutoTrader. I sold my Evo in less than 2 weeks on there.

Try AutoTrader. I sold my Evo in less than 2 weeks on there.

i've had it on auto trader for 2 wks..no luck yet..not even a call. :(

Granted i only have one pic there ...need to take more pics and upload them.

i've had it on auto trader for 2 wks..no luck yet..not even a call. :(

Granted i only have one pic there ...need to take more pics and upload them.

I would list it on ebay my man, i have sold 4 cars on ebay.

Also all the deals on subaru.com end today which means the new may deals should be posted tomorrow.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Archived