LegacyGT.com

Tuning car with Si Drive?

Dacaveman

I am guessing this is a really dumb question but I am still going to ask just to verify.

So I will be attempting to tune my car again this weekend, hopefully I can workout all of my issues with the tactrix cable before my dyno appointment.

My question is.

Do you have to tune each setting in the Si Drive? So tune the intelligent mode then sport and sport#. I would assume no and that I just have to tune the car while in sport# then the ecu adjusts the boost and timing accordingly. I just want to make sure though.

Thanks

That's a very informative thread C-MuRdaA. I, personally, really like SI-Drive. Put it in I mode when I turn it over to a Valet. 99% won't have any idea.

I would like to "tone-down" I-mode for even less boost. I think that would be ideal for snow and economy around town.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

That's a very informative thread C-MuRdaA. I, personally, really like SI-Drive. Put it in I mode when I turn it over to a Valet. 99% won't have any idea.

I would like to "tone-down" I-mode for even less boost. I think that would be ideal for snow and economy around town.

Yep. I tuned a 08 spec b here recently and that is exactly what I did. I tuned it in sport sharp, then checked the other settings to make sure they were gutless.

Archived