LegacyGT.com

What tires do you run? do you like them?

06Scooby

My Legacy is getting due for tires probably before the new year. The OEM crappy Yokohamas got swapped pretty quick for some Dunlop Sport Signatures a couple of years ago. They've been pretty good tires but they are getting close to their wear bars and getting noisy. We are taking a trip to Dallas (from Reno, NV) in December and I need to swap them before them. I'm considering sticking with the Dunlops since they were good in the snow and dry and were really good tires for the price.

Anybody else running anything else? my options are limited for a fairly quiet tire since it runs V rated tires. I'm thinking about trying the new Yokohama AVID tires for it (been hearing good things about the AVID line and have a set of Touring S's for our civic that are great tires!). Anybody tried the new AVIDS they came out with?

dp

Dont really like yokohama ive had them on my xterra and now my subie. blew through s-drives like they were nothin. I just put on michelin sport ps2's they are incredible. not really a snow tire going to buy snows later on but for grip i suggest michelins all the way.
Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

Archived