LegacyGT.com

Whatshould i do

You have 70,000,000 miles on your car!?!!??! HOLY CRAP!

Ok, seriously tho, some things you can look into:

- JDM Projector Headlights are pretty sweet, but if you don't feel like swapping out the entire headlight assembly (or want something much cheaper), some Silverstars will really help you see at night, and look a little better.

- Sport pads (help a LOT with braking with nice tires)

- I personally wouldn't raise it any more than it is. It's already high enough for some light off-roading. If you add height to clear larger obstacles off-road you start to run into other issues (open diffs don't work out well off road...)

- Tinted windows will help a LOT on hot, sunny days because the dark interior makes it pretty hot (and if you have leather, it's even worse - trust me) and the A/C isn't the greatest in the world...

Don't have time for more than that right now. Other people will chime in I'm sure. Those are all some not-too-expensive mods tho...

If you want better fogs in your outback bumper hella 550 fit if you put them upside down. Big difference over stock fog lights.

There is a ton of suspension/brakes you can swap out for these cars since 02-07 wrx stuff fits. Check out the stickies for suspension stuff.

Archived