LegacyGT.com

Awesome dealer for getting your '05

rltrock2

I have one thing to say . . . Singer Subaru. He's located in New Hampshire, but I would highly recommend using this dealer if you can. They were recommended to me by a guy who bought both a WRX and STI from them. I bought a Legacy wagon 2.5 GT Ltd (charcoal on regal blue). I told them I wanted the car asap. He did not have them in, but the owner went out of his way to find me the car to my specs, bring it in from another state(!!), make some adjustments and gave me a great price. He also gave me a fair price on my trade-in. Thanks to them, I may be the first person in NY to own one of these cars. On top of all that they were nice to deal with and were very patient with me. They are even calling my local Subaru dealer to ensure I get good local service on the car. There are lots of ways to get to Boston cheap which is close and they will pick you up (I drove my trade-in). It was a pleasure dealing with these guys after dealing with a bunch of other dealers over the years that were too slick for their own good. Singer Subaru Aaron Singer or Colin Lapierre 603-382-7101 Plaistow, NH Tell them Ron says hi.

Archived