LegacyGT.com

Corazon grille

lightweight14

japanparts

search, noob.

Noob, if you are going to chastise a ubernoob, post a link. (They may might be too noob to google search and try a site search then give up.)

http://japanparts.com/db/partslist.php?dealer=1&car=&middlesmall=&maker=26&volkey=

^link to corazon gear on japanparts.com

(found by GOOGLE op!!!)

I've been a member of this site for not more then 3 weeks and I already do not like it. I am a member of iwsti and a corvette forum, I know exactly how to use the search button. Considering the corazon website is in 90% foreign language, I though I would ask for some help.

I gave him the name to search for... back-off sea pig!! :D

OINK OINK!:p

OP, if you don't like the site, no one is forcing you to post here but I suggest you learn to enjoy our sarcasm. Spending a little time on NASIOC will ready you for damn near anything.

OP... you could have avoided the sarcasm with a simple addition to your post to show that you had pursued avenues, but were not having luck due to a language barrier.

"I'm having trouble sourcing so-and-so part due to a, b, and/or c." comes across a lot better than "what do i doooo? derp!" and will get more positive/useful responses.

[/helpful]

I've been a member of this site for not more then 3 weeks and I already do not like it. I am a member of iwsti and a corvette forum, I know exactly how to use the search button. Considering the corazon website is in 90% foreign language, I though I would ask for some help.

This is a great site for info and help, don't let a couple comments push you away. Give it a chance. I guess they expect everyone to be an expert from the first post.

Fat people are hard to kidnap!!!

light: it's all in jest, chillax brochacho :)

With a number of the importers giving up (or atleast giving up on us) japanparts is almost always the way to go for imported JDM goodness, some of the aus members might be able to hook you up on odd-ball items but the exhcange rate and shipping is brutal..

as a side note: if you dont go JDM bumper/front end the JDM grille wont fit.

light: it's all in jest, chillax brochacho :)

Light, you will also find that many of us either have met in person or have posted to each other for some time. I am well known to be a troublemaker and sarcastic but I also am known to install on members cars, organize events, support locals, promote vendors, review gear and post walkthoughs.

On my side, I will try to follow dudeonacouch :wub: lead and "[/helpful]" "[/sarcasm]" more often.

LGT.com tends to be a more mature, grown-up crowd than the STI forums but we can also be very DRY in our humor.

Seriously, learn to enjoy the sarcasm. I was not kidding. RAO will crack you up. Find one of his posts and read his DISCLAIMER.

Archived