LegacyGT.com

Ford Mustang Boss 302..... it's back.

Now if they could only figure out a way to get a twin turbo direct injected V6 past 350HP they'd be completely unstoppable by just about anyone.

Has anyone seen dyno numbers for the new SHO? Something tells me that motor is either substantially underrated or even slight mods like a reflash will yield massive number increases for it.

Edit:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNigmGSvu3k]YouTube- 2010 SHO dyno 93 octane 46whp 72wtq gain tune[/ame]

Make 273/281 stock but a reflash yields some impressive results. Wait until downpipes and such are available.

Then your silly, DDing a car like that in the snow should be illegal. Not just because its unsafe but because your subjecting a beatiful car like that to those elements. What tires do you run in winter and how much snow have you gone through. In those pics the roads are already cleared.

Nitto Etreme 555 year round. a few inches of snow.

Nitto Etreme 555 year round. a few inches of snow.

Your car wouldnt even move in snow with a tire like that. Its a summer compound performance radial. I couldnt even get my T/A to the gas station a block away with 4-5 inches on the ground and summer tires. DDing a car like that with a tire like that in the snow is quite dumb for you and everyone else around you while driving.

Archived