LegacyGT.com

Can anyone post pics of the outback xt in atlantic blue?

got some today. it's the baja,but the same color :) My dealer has an atlantic blue 2.5i 5MT coming in tomorrow. I ordered a regal blue, but it won't be here for another month. It is absolutely gorgeous in the sunlight. More greenish at night. I'm considering getting the AB. I have a feeling it's going to be a rare color as well.

Finally figured out why this color looks so good in person. I went up close to it and it has tons of flecks of paint in it just like the various 'blacks' do. There was dark green, light green, yellow, dark blue, light blue, a TINY bit of red, some purple, etc. It gives it an amazing sheen and depth and character and personality that doesn't come through in photos. You really have to go see it in person, although I still feel it will be a 'love it or hate it' color. -Allen

[quote name='akm3']It gives it an amazing sheen and depth and character and personality that doesn't come through in photos. [/quote] I've seen it in person, it's a classy colour.

[quote name='mudd']When will we start seeing Outback XT's in dealership lots? I know the local one has one, but that's it.[/quote] My dealer has (had?) a champagne xt ltd. ten days ago with a 5eat. Real nice looking. I'm still waiting for my Obsidian Black XT (base) with 5mt. They keep on telling me any day now...any day now... :(

[quote name='SoldonSubie']I'm still waiting for my Obsidian Black XT (base) with 5mt. They keep on telling me any day now...any day now... :([/quote] When did you order yours? I ordered mine two weeks ago and it seems like I have another eon left to wait. :)

[quote name='brady_bunch'][quote name='SoldonSubie']I'm still waiting for my Obsidian Black XT (base) with 5mt. They keep on telling me any day now...any day now... :([/quote] When did you order yours? I ordered mine two weeks ago and it seems like I have another eon left to wait. :)[/quote] Brady_bunch: My dealer is letting me have the first one that they are receiving in base trim with a 5MT for 3% over invoice. A little higher than some of the deals mentioned on this board but I should be in the car in a week or so. They had promised it to me last week but for some reason it didn't get on the truck :( . I may be paying a little more but I'll have my car a little quicker. This will be the first turbo (GT or XT) with a 5MT that the dealer has in its allocation. I’ve seen the invoice and it’s a base XT with pop equip group 1 (dimming mirror and perimeter alarm), subwoofer/amp, rubber mats and both side and rear seat cargo nets. I will add a ST shifter to it as soon as they become available as a dealer accessory.

Archived