LegacyGT.com

Brembo Granturismo Kit Pads?

Nickz31se-r

So it is finally time for me to replace my original pads from the aforementioned kit but I can't seem to figure out what the original pads are. I have searched plenty and can't find the info I need. I believe the pads are the same as the stock Sti, right? I'm not sure what the comp of the pads is, or who the oem maker is. I never had any complaints about the pads over the course of 3 years of spirited driving. I am not against getting something different if the price/performance is similar if not better. Looking for something that can deal with the occasional autox and maybe the few hpde visit.

Not sure how my current pads stack up against ebc yellow or the hp+

So it is finally time for me to replace my original pads from the aforementioned kit but I can't seem to figure out what the original pads are. I have searched plenty and can't find the info I need. I believe the pads are the same as the stock Sti, right? I'm not sure what the comp of the pads is, or who the oem maker is. I never had any complaints about the pads over the course of 3 years of spirited driving. I am not against getting something different if the price/performance is similar if not better. Looking for something that can deal with the occasional autox and maybe the few hpde visit.

Not sure how my current pads stack up against ebc yellow or the hp+

The pads that come with the Brembo Gran Turismo kit are Brembo Pads ( OEM STi Brake Pads )

We can get the same replacement pads for you, or you can opt for any 2004-2011 STi aftermarket Pad ( Hawk, Project Mu, Ferodo, StopTech, ets ) The key is to use a 2004-2011 STi Fitment Brake Pad FT & RR

Thanks!

Archived