LegacyGT.com

Klasse or Wolfgang

Hey OCD (and others),

I am looking to try out a sealer for the first time on my new RBP Legacy GT. I am NOT the kind of guy who is realistically going to do a full wash/wax/detail more than about every 6-8 weeks or so. Wish I was, but there you go - know thyself. Also I live in Iowa, so the winter months will pretty much just involve trips to the commercial carwash. It looks like the consensus is that Klasse and Wolfgang are the two best sealers out there - which one is better for me do you think?

Thanks in advance,

Morgan

Wolfgang will last you probably 10-12 weeks between coats. And having seen it on RBP I have to say that it gets the nod from me. Klasse would look great too, but I'd want to put a coat of wax on top to bring out the flake a little more. Klasse has a sterile shine that doesn't compliment the amazing flake in our paint jobs.

For winter you might want something more durable and Klasse would be the right choice there. Wolfgang will do the trick, but you will probably run out of protection before the end of the winter. Two or three coats of Klasse will last you all winter without worrying that your car is suffering too much.

I guess my answer is that you should get both. :lol: Start with Wolfgang and see what you think about that. You may find that it is worth it to get out and polish your car during a break in the weather this winter just so you can have the best looking car in the parking lot year round.

“Cleanliness becomes more important as godliness becomes more unlikely.”

O C D E T A I L S . C O M

OCDETAILS BLOG

Archived