LegacyGT.com

FS [WI-MKE]: 2009 Stock Intake & All Season Floor Mats

mipakr

I'm in Racine, you have pics of the floor mats? You know if the intake will fit an 05?

Updated the first post to show a picture.

The floor mats are 05-07 and I was surprised they fit in the 09. The pictures would show if they fit or not. Let me know what you think :]

any cracks in the floor mats? If not, I'll take them.

They are in great shape and were only used one winter. No rips or tears.

If things fall through with shaneomac1602, you are next in line.

Thank you for your interest.

** Buyer Beware**: Here's a copy of my most recent dialogue with this seller. I wouldn't do business with this guy if I were you!

"If you look at your listing, I was post #5 and shanks is post #13. I believe I was in a higher place as you had listed in your post also.

You had them listed at $30 shipped and that is where I'm at.

Still waiting for your payment info, and resent your post about lots of people interested and no follow-through. What are you talking about. Looks like you're playing games with prices and not following through yourself. Get your shit figured out and quit playing games and get some follow through yourself.

Sorry about the delay. Currently I only have internet at the office. Forum member Meshanks07 offered me $40 shipped. Can you beat that?

I wrote "OBO" for a reason. $40 is a better offer than $30.

Here I thought selling on a forum would be better than eBay :lol:

** Buyer Beware**: Here's a copy of my most recent dialogue with this seller. I wouldn't do business with this guy if I were you!

"If you look at your listing, I was post #5 and shanks is post #13. I believe I was in a higher place as you had listed in your post also.

Still waiting for your payment info, and resent your post about lots of people interested and no follow-through. What are you talking about. Looks like you're playing games with prices and not following through yourself. Get your shit figured out and quit playing games and get some follow through yourself.

Sorry about the delay. Currently I only have internet at the office. Forum member Meshanks07 offered me $40 shipped. Can you beat that?

I PM'd for $30 shipped and got the same response!! Why would anyone pay $40 when you can get them NEW for $37 plus shipping online??

https://www.subaruonlineparts.com/product_info.php?cPath=31_101_103&products_id=906&osCsid=5b84634347cad02e018443f4052f197b

Dear Mr Meat Packer: I don't see anywhere your listing including the details of OBO for your floor mats. Is it hiding somewhere in your first post?

Welcome to the forums as a "NEW MEMBER", and your games of your listing for $30 shipped. Can't wait for the opportunity to issue some iTrader feedback.

Dear Mr Meat Packer: I don't see anywhere your listing including the details of OBO for your floor mats. Is it hiding somewhere in your first post?

Welcome to the forums as a "NEW MEMBER", and your games of your listing for $30 shipped. Can't wait for the opportunity to issue some iTrader feedback.

Meat Packer.... very nice!! :lol:

Didnt know there were conditions for OBO.... even on eBay, the Best Offer function allows you to submitt offers for LESS than what the seller has it listed for.

I thought we were suppose to look out for other members not try to extort then for every last penny!!

You done yet?

Move on and leave me alone.

Archived