LegacyGT.com

Go Rockets!

Drift Monkey

It's funny how we only here from you guys when YOUR team makes the playoffs or when they win in the playoffs. :rolleyes:

And when you get beat it's always because of the refs. :confused:

Well we're lucky we don't care what you think. Of course we are going to get excited about our team in the playoffs... get real.

Regardless of refs...we still whipped'em. And win or lose in game 7, this has been the best series in the first round. Every game except last night has been decided by 5 or less points.

At least OUR team is still playing in the playoffs.

GO ROCKETS!

I will give you credit. YOUR team is still playing but answer me this how many games have you been to or how many games have you watched before the playoffs or even in the last FIVE years? I've been a Nuggets fan for the last TEN years win or lose not just because they made the playoffs the last two years. :rolleyes: I've lived in Denver for over ten years and like to support all the local teams win or lose I don't just jump on the band wagon when the playoffs start. Oh yeah how far did Houston go in the playoffs last year?:confused: Hell I even go to some of the Rockies game and they will probably never make the playoffs since the owner is so damn cheap. :lol:

I dunno bout anyone else, but I've been to a couple of games, and I have the 94, 95 playoffs, finals taped. I havent been keeping up in the last few years b/c I dont really have time to watch the games, but I at least check to see how they are doing. I almost bought an official T-Mac jersey about an hour ago. But that's money I could use towards my car.:lol:

I will give you credit. YOUR team is still playing but answer me this how many games have you been to or how many games have you watched before the playoffs or even in the last FIVE years? I've been a Nuggets fan for the last TEN years win or lose not just because they made the playoffs the last two years. :rolleyes: I've lived in Denver for over ten years and like to support all the local teams win or lose I don't just jump on the band wagon when the playoffs start. Oh yeah how far did Houston go in the playoffs last year?:confused: Hell I even go to some of the Rockies game and they will probably never make the playoffs since the owner is so damn cheap. :lol:

Well let's see....I had season tickets in 94, 95, 97 & 2002. Since then I've probably been to about 30 games give or take. I've been to 10 this year alone. I've been a Rocket fan since Jon Barry"s daddy (Rick Barry) played here. So don't think I haven't put in the time. I've been there for the wins and the loses but when playoff time rolls around, this whole city lights up. And that's what everybody is excited about.

In the last 5 years? At least 20, my neighbors are rockets fans (read: they're obsessed with the rockets).

They go to alsmost every game and they invite me sometimes, I could honestly care less but I can't resist free tickets.

Well Damn, We sucked like the sukiest sucks that ever sucked!!!

I guess there's always next year. At least I can look forward to the Suns wiping the floor with the Mavs in the next round.

I still love the Rockets but......Go Spurs!!!! :(

I don't think it was officiating that let the Mav's win by 40 points. The Rockets just didn't have it going last night....BIG TIME. I don't mind losing, but just not to Dallas.

So how long til football season?

Archived