LegacyGT.com

Socal/SD - Need front lip spoiler installed

Longitude

Hi guys.

Last year Dale/Subietonic and I dicked around one evening removing the stock LGT skidplate and tried to install the front lip purchased from Rav Spec, but failed/ran out of time and haven't had time since. Plus Dale moved to SC, and I got a knee injury along with back probs and can't bend under cars much lately.

All we really did was line up the lip and saw that there'd be a bunch of holes to be drilled (I remember one location to be drilled was right at a metal plating of the bumper, and we didn't know how to handle that obstacle either).

If someone from here who has installed a front lip before and is willing and available to do it for my car, I really want this finished. I'll compensate you whatever/food/drink/cash just to get it completed cleanly. The closer to San Diego area 92126 the better, but of course I'm open to travel.

Please PM me if you are up to the job. I figured I'd offer to a fellow member before resorting to a nearby body shop. Many thanks in advance.

--Long

I have done lots of little cosmetic things for movie vehicles so I have some semi-professional install experience (lips, wings, badging, vinyl, etc). If no one in your area steps up and you want to make a trip to Los Angeles we could knock this out in less than 2 hours easy. Measure it out, drill a few holes, grab a bit-o-hardware and bolt it on.

I bet there is someone in San Diego that can give you a hand tho'. Did you try posting on SoCal Subies too?

Archived