LegacyGT.com

WTB Trailer hitch 05

I have one, but it's heavy/difficult to ship. The previous owner of my car put it on for bikes, but it scraped on my driveway. Thus, off it came.

How much are you looking to spend (trying to figure out if it's worth the effort)?

Anyone have a trailer hitch they want to get rid of for an 05 LGT? I need to mount a bike rack and want to go the trailer hitch route, thanks.

I do suspect that IF it will fit your LGT (Sedan?) Vitali's LGT '05 wagon here has a nice custom round tube hitch,

specifically (made and installed) for a bike rack, that is mounted in such a way as to not make contact on your

driveway, etc (up and interior to the bumper) and it may be suitible for your needs?

I have installed original “Round Tube” Design hitch (that is difficult to find) for my bike rack

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh93/JRanmann/hitch.jpg

Contact him (via PM name: sugawi) to ask him how he did his up....?

Cheers!

I took some quick cell phone picks on the way out the door of mine. I was helping my GF move yesterday, and didnt get in untill late. I'll clean the surface rust up before shipment, and all the hardware that was used to mount it on my car is in that plastic bag.

1465764620_2010-07-2108_28_37.thumb.jpg.57544efd6aaea225ecf83b00190d2775.jpg

1359374280_2010-07-2108_28_50.thumb.jpg.19c10698cc5300bb30a5b3fbff25de5e.jpg

2115913763_2010-07-2108_28_59.thumb.jpg.a3d60132cb8bea8e3cf7536b64441d1b.jpg

That looks exactly like my hidden hitch Class III, it should fit fine... If UTC is going to send it to you for $100 shipped, just go with his.. our CRV purchase isn't going to go that fast, and I still haven't found out about tow hitch options yet :) The only advantage is that mine is much much newer .. but I'd also probably want more since I spent more on it just in the last summer :)

• 2 weeks later...

Still want to sell?

That looks exactly like my hidden hitch Class III, it should fit fine... If UTC is going to send it to you for $100 shipped, just go with his.. our CRV purchase isn't going to go that fast, and I still haven't found out about tow hitch options yet :) The only advantage is that mine is much much newer .. but I'd also probably want more since I spent more on it just in the last summer :)

Not sure on the price.. I told you to PM me your info and we can talk about it. I also have the hitch wiring harness you'll need.. and you have to splice wires inside your tail light. If you wanna come by and uninstall/reinstall the hitch with me I should have time this weekend pending weather..

• 2 weeks later...

Archived