LegacyGT.com

All Weather floor mats

zimbonies

I recently traded in my 08 Legacy 2.5i on a 2011 Legacy 2.5i Limited. When I bought the 08, I purchased the Subie All-Weather floor mats. As you know, they are JUNK!

A friend of mine told me to look at getting WeatherTech mats. I looked on their web site, but they don't have anything for the '11 models yet. I found they supply front mats for the 2010 at $54 and no rear mats (they look very similar to what I have). Subie has all 4 for around $50.

What I'm asking is, has anyone experienced the all-weather Subie mats for the 2010 / 2011? They look much better ("hardier") than the ones I had in the 08.

Thanks!

Zim

the problem is the right-foot heel breaks through the mat and lets all the snow / water / mud etc leak onto the carpet. The design is horrible because the high parts of the mats are right on the heel of my shoes.

lol... thats the first thing that crossed my mind! what kind of shoes is this guy wearing?!

That's weird... My wife has had her all weathers in since 05... no issues. And mine for two years... with no issues. All year long too. Guess we lucked out.

The WeatherTechs are really nice though...

I have weathertech mats in a 2010 (front and rear). I can't imagine that they wouldn't fit a 2011.

They are the best all-weather mats I've seen, hands down. They're on the expensive side, but you won't regret the purchase.

Archived