LegacyGT.com

OG Cat-Killer Yo!

LosAngelesLGT

Penelope Cruz:wub: and I were just starting to get comfortable on the couch. She was tugging my pants off and I was taking her top off when all of a sudden I sat upright in bed trying to blink away the dream as I listened to a couple of guys running down the hill in my backyard.:eek: All of a sudden I am WIDE awake as I remember the almost 10 thousand dollars of tools that were stolen from under my nose the day before Christmas 2008 in my current house.:spin: I have not finished a garage/workshop rebuild this weekend and many, many crates of tools are in my back yard... My back yard that meets an empty lot...

Instantly I leap out of bed as if it rejected me, catapulting me across the bedroom. With force I land in my crocks ready for action (yeah, I know, fierce right? :rolleyes:). Faster that I can type it I'm armed and am quietly but quickly moving toward the back door as I chamber a round... Careful to keep my finger OFF the trigger, I BURST THE DOOR OPEN LOUDLY, LEAP DOWN MY STAIRS LIKE AN ACTION HERO (wearing only my jockey boxers and crocks:rolleyes:) AND CONFRONT TWO ENORMOUS...Tomcats tearing across the ivy in my backyard like it is some sort of professional sports event...My usually very loud frat-house neighbors were quietly having a beer and looking at the night-cityscape view on their second story porch that overlooks my backyard had apparently watched the entire event from the start...

Drunken Fratboy Neighbor yells down "Hey Max, whats going on? Everything okay?"

Me grumbling...

Drunken Fratboy Neighbor "Whats that? CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE???:lol::lol::lol:" They burst out laughing.

This $hit can't me made up.:spin: I hope I laugh about it tomorrow - I know they will. I'm going back to bed. It is 2:30am.

Still not funny. I should point out that I live in EAST LOS (thats East Los Angeles for you out of towners). I am not a gun-nut wackjob (I may be a little jumpy tho') I live in a dodgy area.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMfYNqJgO8Y]YouTube- Cheech and Chong - "Born In East L.A."[/ame]

Archived