LegacyGT.com

This is HOT !!

the only reason i can think of to have the guages hide away like that is if you're in an area where theres alot of car theft and you keep your car a sleeper.

Cars off and exterior is mostly stock... Interior is mostly stock as well.

Car running you get your gauges.

But its a long shot, and almost not worth the trouble.

Moonroof! VERY RARE 2.5 GT WITH STI (SUBARU TECHNICA INTERNATIONAL) TURBO CHARGED, MOONROOF, ALLOY WHEELS, DUAL POWER SEATS, HEATED LEATHER SEATS, 6 DISC CD CHANGER, STEERING WHEELS AUDIO CONTROLS, AND AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL. FULLY SERIVICED BY US AND READY TO ENJOY

Being a novice, I am not so sure of what Sti components this car has by the description...All I can see are the gauges and the foot pedals.

Anyone?

Moonroof! VERY RARE 2.5 GT WITH STI (SUBARU TECHNICA INTERNATIONAL) TURBO CHARGED, MOONROOF, ALLOY WHEELS, DUAL POWER SEATS, HEATED LEATHER SEATS, 6 DISC CD CHANGER, STEERING WHEELS AUDIO CONTROLS, AND AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL. FULLY SERIVICED BY US AND READY TO ENJOY

Being a novice, I am not so sure of what Sti components this car has by the description...All I can see are the gauges and the foot pedals.

Anyone?

your spot on

Anyone?

you're spot on

Archived