LegacyGT.com

GI (SD) M Sprnks 5EAT Part Out. My Goodies for your OEM.

m sprank

2008 LGT 5EAT. Car was rear ended. Insurance wants to fix body damage and be done with it. I am not satisfied.

My plan is to allow forum members the opportunity to swap there OEM for my goodies at a huge discount over new. Then take the extra cash plus the car and trade it in for something new. I am gonna take a beating on this financially. But WTF am I gonna do? The car will never be the same.

I am open to swapping parts with locals (first dibs obviously) or shipping them out. But I am not interested in selling out right and then having to find OEM replacements. I would prefer to trade my goodies for your OEM. If shipping out, I need yours in shipping to me as mine go to you. I can have the car on stands for a while if needed.

If you need help pulling your parts or installing mine, I can help. But there is a fee. Labor for swapping parts in not included in the sale.

Here is a list of what would be available for trade (all prices are cash and local pick up. PayPal and shipping more);

CNT Catted DP. (1k miles). I have OEM this is straight sale. $250 OBO.

Ready to Ship

Racing Brake front BBK. Calipers, rotors, pads, brackets. (10k miles). Straight Sale. $800 OBO.

Need 3 7/8" clearance from center of rotor to edge of caliper for wheel clearance.

Ready to Deliver

Racing Brake rear BBK. Calipers, rotors, pads, brackets. (10k miles). Straight Sale. $350 OBO.

Ready to Deliver

1. morning woodie wagon (Local)?

Enkei RPF-1. 18x8, 45mm. With CF center caps. Dunlop treads. (15k miles). No curbage. TPMS are currently installed. Either I need a set from you (and to reprogram my computer) or I pull the TPMS before selling (can be done without dismounting tire). Also comes with set of locking lugs and 16 splined lug nuts with keys. $1100 OBO.

IPT VB. (25k miles). I need your OEM. $600 OBO.

Ready to Ship

Let me know what you think. I might be out of my mind. I might have more parts, lol.

-Mike

Pix of wheels tires and brakes. All still for sale.

front.JPG.430bbdde637199a0f33e4cda47c4bbfb.JPG

rear.JPG.0786f2192af1d139c7deffa307494a3a.JPG

left.JPG.0d27568203dd7278a711c2a2148b853e.JPG

right.JPG.f6749da410194dd19cf322c69c9724b4.JPG

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn sorry about the really bad news. I had the pleasure of oogling the car couple times though we haven't met in person. Looks like all the good stuff I'd want are claimed.

Best wishes. You making lemonade.

Yes. OEM fueling. Never even finished tuning the car before it got hit. Turbo is similar to VF-39 (but drop in) in performance. Super torquey bottom end, but holds up top better than a VF-52. I was gonna go for 20 psi max and let it taper till the injectors ran out. Turbo could support more power with 650cc.

Damn sorry about the really bad news. I had the pleasure of oogling the car couple times though we haven't met in person. Looks like all the good stuff I'd want are claimed.

Best wishes. You making lemonade.

Thanks man. I saw your part out too. Good Luck with it. I am bummed, I love the car. But at least I still have the SpecB. Just wont have "twins" anymore.

OMG! So the wife is ok...??.

Holy Crap, sorry to hear about that bro...

Hope she is pain free soon and it stays that way.

Good luck with the part out. Maybe hold off for an STI sedan ;) and give the wife the spec B.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

My insurance is cool. It is the Access General from the responsible party that is the issue.

Adding you to the list G.

Sti, hmmm wife likes them but I think they are overpriced. Was considering buying a car for my mother as a gift. Maybe I get a great deal on two at once? Was thinking BMW for mom.

For me, of course. For the wife... She loves fast cars, but hates the maintenance I have to do. Plus she is getting "old" enough now to not want me working on her car all the time or driving a machine with "rules". She wants something fast from the factory and for me to stop modding her car, lol.

For me, of course. For the wife... She loves fast cars, but hates the maintenance I have to do. Plus she is getting "old" enough now to not want me working on her car all the time or driving a machine with "rules". She wants something fast from the factory and for me to stop modding her car, lol.

BMW 335D? :p

Thanks man. I saw your part out too. Good Luck with it. I am bummed, I love the car. But at least I still have the SpecB. Just wont have "twins" anymore.

I feel your pain. Thanks, I'm dealing with financial crisis so parting out my hoard before I make next decision to part out/sell a car. Then who knows what else...

I a pretty sure you are the only local interested G. Let me double check and yes, you can have the pulley. Only take me a few minutes to pull it off for ya. Starting the teardown today as I am swapping some parts tomorrow.

You are first HP. But G is local. No hard feelings, its just a lot easier.

I am going to LA tomorrow to deliver lots of parts G. Will be gone all day. Hows Sunday for you? I can swap them on both cars.

Archived