LegacyGT.com

First Drive in a Tribeca

Ok, now I know that this is a Legacy forum, however I figured there are a few people out there that might be interested in the B9.

Today I spend over 3 hours in the car driving it from Subaru head quarters in NJ to Lancaster PA. My first impressions of the car are very good. The nav system is great, the audio system is very good, the ride is excellent. The power isn't as good as my GT, but still more than enough for the type of car that it is meant to be. I know that the styling is not to everyones taste, yet I found it very comfortable on the inside. It is the nicest car-based SUV I've driven. Plus it got lots of looks on the turnpike :lol:

I'd write more but I don't want to bore people if no one wants to hear about it. anyother questions I'll anwser if you got them.

Oh, just a side note, we have the Tribeca at Lancaster County Motors Subaru in Lancaster PA fri and sat for those close that might be interested in seeing it I'll be there both days, ask for Jonathan, I'd be happy to talk about it with you.

Moved to other cars section.

Thanks for the mini-write-up! I noticed you wrote that the audio system was good. If I remember correctly, it's the same as how it's set up in the top-of-the-line Outback wagons/sedan. How would you compare it to your current Legacy?

-ben

The audio system is better then the Outbacks, it is i believe a 9 speaker system, and that included a sub and more wattage then the base 5 pass model. Now that is on the 7 pass LTD with Nav and rear DVD. The 5 pass has a similar system to my LGT LTD, six speaker 120 watt. Not going to break the windows, but it is ok for most people. The DVD in the rear is very large, and when in park you can watch DVDs on the front screen as well.:D

Archived