LegacyGT.com

pics of red GT limited

It's the owners car (automatic). I hate to admit it (at least to myself) but I thought the auto was pretty nice. It got up and went with a little less drama than I am used to. A lot more solid feeling than my WRX without feeling 'fat'. The limited weighs 65 lbs more than the base GT, but the leather and sunroof are pretty nice. I could do without the power seats though. Chris (the biege interior is from a black GT limited)

I didn't get any pictures, but I did get to take it for a test drive. It was a GT limited with the 5MT. As people have said the sunroof is huge! It's definately a nice car, but I'm more of a sedan person. If I'm back down that way I'll try to get some pictures. That's if they didn't sell it after the big unveiling earlier tonight. Chris

Just as I thought, very similar to the Toyota Corolla's Impluse Red Pearl. It looks decent in the light, but seems like it will turn into a dark maroonish color with an overcast sky. Why oh why didn't they give us San Remo Red?!?! WHY?!!?

Archived