LegacyGT.com

Is This Rice or Nice?

HarryN

I would like the kit if it was on a darker colored car. I'm not crazy about the thin piece on the side inlets and fog surrounds....to me those should be blacked out.

I wouldn't consider it rice until someone was stupid enough to paint things different colors, put a huge wing on it or add graphics...now that's rice.

Oh...and as a complete package, it kinda starts to make me think of a Ford Fusion Sport package. Not a look-alike, but hints at certainly.

i have a 22mm sway bar F&R, the car feels neutral. I added have a front strut and rear strut bar. I felt the car almost try to power slide when I added Front strut bar doing 60mph on a 35 curbed ramp.:eek:

Replica are fine in my book. If a company doesn't sell in the USA or has a distributor in the USA... then it's fair game. :)

By the way, I think I am going to get the Ings+1 kit prior to my car being paid off (3 years from now).

I am at 16.5 right now, until I get a better TMIC to handle a tiny bit more boost. But right now it is kicking so much ass in this hot weather. Especially going up-hill!!

As far as through the roof, a whole +3 mpg. And given how I was driving my car after I picked it up prior to my over-boost, I am still on the same tank of fuel!!! Drove from DPS to Columbia and the needle has barely moved.

I think Rahman is going to go with a pro-tune as well and remove the Cobb map.

Im going to have to go to Agile and get my AP protuned.. Try and get 2-3 maps though. One High HP and one for High MPGs.. and maybe a TRACK DAY SPECIAL... add the boost a little. Or one I can tune for 100octane and try and get a tank of that sometimes... Who knows.

^lol, i know that plan; beware, the TRACK DAY SPECIAL ends up spending an awful lot of time running the show :lol:

i find hill tends to bury the big throttle down near the firewall, so you can drive really any of his maps like economy.

I'm not sure if this has sold yet (it's pretty old from last year) but here's a link:

http://www.rrevsports.com/p_k2_testfit.htm

And here's a thread on here about the kit:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/long-island-ny-test-fit-k2-style-body-kit-119162.html

Someone should try this kit! (if it's still available)

I'm not sure if this has sold yet (it's pretty old from last year) but here's a link:

http://www.rrevsports.com/p_k2_testfit.htm

And here's a thread on here about the kit:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/long-island-ny-test-fit-k2-style-body-kit-119162.html

Someone should try this kit! (if it's still available)

Actually, my dad might be able to make it work since he is a bodyman. Just need to know the dimensions on where the fitting is off. He has done some crazy stuff in the past and made them work on my 2005 2.5 RS.

I think he might be able to help. After 40 yrs in the business, I think he would know some tricks for proper fitting.

So are you gonna contact rrev and get the kit? It would be really awesome...and I don't think they got dimensions on the fitment, just those pics

I wanted to get it so bad, but I don't know anyone that works at a bodyshop, so my only option was getting a full jdm front, and it was a bit too expensive...

It's a really good deal, $400 for front bumper, rear bumper, and side skirts.

Yeah, I will contact the guy. The only problem is convincing my dad to stop business for one day to test this out. :lol:

I am sure if rrev could give me dimensions on where the fitting issues are, my dad will know what to do. I'll toss him a PM.

Archived