LegacyGT.com

Where to buy the plastic undercover?

Where can I buy the plastic undercover? :confused:That front one under the engine.

I even don't know its official name... I tried to use "undercover" and "undertray" as key words to search on the Internet but only found some aftermarket products... I only want a plastic one...

Mine is nearly falling off and personally I can't miss an opportunity to upgrade! :D Frozen let me know how the Rallitek is if you don't mind. What other options are there? Primitive Racing is the only other I've come across.

Sorry to thread jack! You can always order parts from subarugenuineparts.com. They've always been really helpful for me.

It seems that many people upgrade to the aluminum one. Is it really worth? The aluminum one is really expensive... All those I saw would cost more than $400...

btw, I have a 05 LGT and live in indiana.

There is absolutely no point to an aluminum under tray unless you drive over large rocks and they smash up against your current tray and threaten to destroy it and the headers or oil pan.

[CENTER][B][I] Front Limited Slip Racing Differentials for the 5EAT now available for $1895 shipped, please inquire for details! [/I][/B][/CENTER]

• Mega Users
I actually just dragged the half of mine that was remaining out from under the car. It was hanging like sleeve of wizard after losing half of it while straddling a retread. The aluminum ones are way out of the question (because of price obviously) and I don't want to go commando. $80 doesn't sound bad though. Anybody wanna peanut?

There is absolutely no point to an aluminum under tray unless you drive over large rocks and they smash up against your current tray and threaten to destroy it and the headers or oil pan.

Says the boy from warm sunny Texas.;)

If all you want is a splash guard - get over to Lowes or Home Depot & find a piece of galvanized steel sheet, and bend & drill to fit.
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

If all you want is a splash guard - get over to Lowes or Home Depot & find a piece of galvanized steel sheet, and bend & drill to fit.

Oh,,that sounds easy :rolleyes:

To the OP for 80 bucks get it from your local dealer and save the shipping costs.

Where can I buy the plastic undercover? :confused:That front one under the engine.

Question, why do you even need the tray? Mine got ripped off in the winter when I hit a snow patch about 2 years ago. Anyway, I haven't noticed a change in anything with the car, such as gas mileage or performance.

Next time your oil pan will get ripped off.

It's there to provide some limited protection

It also creates a little bit lower pressure under

the car which helps move air through the intercooler

Or in my case the A/C condenser :p. It may be in my head, but i think I noticed a small difference without the cover on the highway.

This. N/A Legacies (except the 2.5i limited for some reason) were not shipped with the plastic tray because they're not turbo.

Or they didn't want to design a new tray for the header change in '06.
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Gemini - did your car come with one?

Next time your oil pan will get ripped off.

It's there to provide some limited protection

+12345

Plus, Subaru didn't put these on our cars because they had extra

money to spend on (according to some here) a useless part.

They are there fr a reason.

Archived