LegacyGT.com

Tried using the serach feature but...

I could not find what I was looking for. What I am looking for are wiper arms that hold two blades per arm.

Yes, I am aware of RainX and applying it properly. Yes I am aware of awesome silicone wiper blades. But after yesterday's rainstorm here in MD, I still could not see a bloody thing from the torrential rain. I had my wipers on high, but they were not clearing enough. The water was beading, but turning into streams on my windshield.

If anyone has any information about wiper arms that hold two blades per arm, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Hmm... I don't think dual blades per arm would help any. Rain would keep coming down at the same speed and the blades would be so close together that it wouldn't matter.

The only way dual blades would help you is if the first blade really isn't moving water off the windshield. In that case a second following right behind it would be useful.

We also don't get downpours like that in MD that often. Driving around with two blades would be kind of pointless just for downpour scenarios.

+1 ^^

I wouldn't spend money on something that would make the car look a little goofy IMHO. Just ease up on the right foot a little...I have never had that problem and this year we have had some pretty intense rainstorms

Yeah, I should ease up. I am just way too much in love with my Goodyear Eagles. After having driven with the Potenza RE92s, it feels like I have a new car.

I have the Bosch Icons right now. And there is nothing wrong with having two wipers per blade.... JOSH!!! :)

I could not find what I was looking for. What I am looking for are wiper arms that hold two blades per arm.

Yes, I am aware of RainX and applying it properly. Yes I am aware of awesome silicone wiper blades. But after yesterday's rainstorm here in MD, I still could not see a bloody thing from the torrential rain. I had my wipers on high, but they were not clearing enough. The water was beading, but turning into streams on my windshield.

If anyone has any information about wiper arms that hold two blades per arm, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Well, a.) The search feature on this board is next to useless. And b.) Those double wiper blades are total crap, I had one break and go flying off of my car during a torrential downpour while driving down the high way.

its called RICE... and would make you a mexican

Rice would make you a fanboi wouldn't it:confused:

"make you a mexican" only makes a racist:lol:

I find it funny that dual wipers are even sold. It is not like Shick Quattro razors :lol: Isn't it really as simple as : if you have rainX+rainX and still can't see, you gotta slow down?

I would be scared that everyone ELSE can't see and would be driving like idiots and would want to be able to see to avoid them. Maybe I am paranoid.

Archived