LegacyGT.com

Spec B or NOT a B?

SF101MN

Call me what you will, I do know my way around performance vehicles, more along the lines of the two-wheeled variety though. I am trying to determine whether or not my 2005 LGT Limited is a Spec B or not. Easy to tell? I'm not sure. I need to order OEM replacement shocks. As much as I want Biltstein's, I am on a budget. KYB should work, but I don't know if there are better options, or even if my GT is a Spec B. I already made a mistake of buying some 19's with 235 x 35 tires that don't fit. HELP!

Call me what you will, I do know my way around performance vehicles, more along the lines of the two-wheeled variety though. I am trying to determine whether or not my 2005 LGT Limited is a Spec B or not. Easy to tell? I'm not sure. I need to order OEM replacement shocks. As much as I want Biltstein's, I am on a budget. KYB should work, but I don't know if there are better options, or even if my GT is a Spec B. I already made a mistake of buying some 19's with 235 x 35 tires that don't fit. HELP!

Spec B is '06+

Archived