LegacyGT.com

help abs light on horn quit working

so my abs light came on, horn quit, a/c wont blow and stoplights do not work. i dont see how they can all be related but, they all came on, than went off and everything worked. now they are not working again please help.

Under the dash on your drivers side against the side wall there is a black box with fuses and also another one in your engine bay by the battery. I know for a fact the horn relay is in the engine fuse box. The other problems may or may not have a fuse associated with them but check all of them first to be sure. I have a feeling they are not all tied together.

Did you check the horn relay? Switch it with another relay in the box that you know works. The others have me stumped. Maybe an alternator? I have heard they cause some crazy issues when they are going bad. Worth checking it really quick.

ok so everything worked yesterday for a little bit. i took my wife and kids swimming everything is fine. get back to the car after swimming nothing. go to work today nothing, come home for lunch they all work again. it is really sporradic. what to do now?

Archived