LegacyGT.com

What should I do with these new domain names?

Tide

I just registered: bspec.net b-spec.net I was thinking cool email addresses for donating members or maybe converting the name of this forum to that (easier to logo-fy). Suggestions? Ideas?

Isn't it Spec. B? :-D Regardless, I like it. I like b-spec.net better than bspec.net, although the latter is easier to type. I can't imagine making a logo without using the dash. Damn me and my grammar. I've tried drawing out some logos for legacysti and you're right, it's not easy to "logo-fy".
-ben

Hmm, I always thought it was b-spec. I registered both so I could alias one to the other. That way if it were misspelled, you'd still end up at the same place. b-spec would be the 'official' name and bspec is just a backup. SUBE? Which is it?

Spec-B dude. Why are you thinking af changing the name of the site? I really like the legacysti.com site, not to mention I can now type it in my sleep :lol: B-Spec is a supplier of aftermarket parts or at least they use to be. I remember them being shady as well.

I'm just covering bases. I just registered spec-b.com and specb.com as well. I'm trying to think of 'bonuses' for people who donate to the site. Lets say for $25 you'd get: Stickers T-Shirt and for $40 you'd get: Stickers T-Shirt spec-b.com mailbox photo hosting space etc.

Don't trust me Tide? :) I never thought I would donate to a forum but this would be SO worth it, assuming I get a Legacy. Hey Tide, what about video hosting space for the bigger donation? Or would that get too out of hand when it comes to bandwidth?
-ben

Spec-B or Spec B it is. I think the hyphen is a technicality. I'd feel alright with donating $40 or $50 annually to keep this place in good shape. I think this place has already made a lot of progress and with the direction it is headed, I think this place will be great! If you're considering odifying the name, perhaps we should make a suggestions thread about this? :cool:

I'd like to have something set by late July. I'm basically trying to decide the final 'branding' of the site. Certainly LegacySTi.com is great and easy to say and spell, Spec-B.com has a better tech sound and would be easy to brand/logo the site with (stickers, etc). So yeah, maybe a poll to see what everyone wants. I'm keeping all the domain names, so they will always work and point to the same forums.

I thinking having all the domains is a great thing, but as LegacySTi.com doesn't necessarily pertain to what we call it: Legacy Owners Association or whatever isn't a problem. It's like that many places. Just finding that key is the hard part, the name that just fits.

I agree, I want to have something that states that we are an "owner's association" because technically we may never see a Leg STi. We must have some great idea people here! I would be willing to donate Tide. No worries there.

[quote name='SUBE555']I sorta like Legacy-Owners.com Will have to think of some stuff. Shouldn't that last one be Hot-Monkey-Love.com? :lol:[/quote] If anything it should be monkey-humps-donkey.com or monkeys-pwing-haven.com or perhaps watch-monkey-type.com :lol: ..sorry monkey, I couldn't resist this one at all (as you can see) :lol::lol:

[quote name='Dr. Zevil']If anything it should be monkey-humps-donkey.com or monkeys-pwing-haven.com or perhaps watch-monkey-type.com :lol: ..sorry monkey, I couldn't resist this one at all (as you can see) :lol::lol:[/quote] :lol::lol::lol: Of course, you'd have to include: monkey-see-monkey-do.com for good measure...

maybe we could use: Legacy-Ass.com :lol: or Legacy-owners-ass.com on a more serious note: LGT-OWNERS.com Club-GT.com NASLOC.com :lol: B-Forums.com (this one's nifty ;)) B4-Forums.com ..ok, I ran out of creative juice.. more later I am sure..

Grocerygetter.com ;) - TAKEN Familycar.com - TAKEN B-Chassis.com (Legacy chassis code) LOG.com (Legacy Owners Group) - TAKEN LegacyOC.com (Legacy Owners Community) IntlLOC.com (International Legacy Owners Community) Um, I'm out for now.

[quote name='axis008'][quote name='Tide']B4Power.com The ultimate resource for Legacy enthusists.[/quote] Hey that sounds pretty cool actually.[/quote] I like it also but it could be interpreted "Before Power".

Archived