LegacyGT.com

PA: Auto show in kutztown, PA

GTLegacy05

New Image auto club inc.(which im part of) is having a car show july 10th from 9am to 5pm at advance auto parts main headquarters this is our 4th annual show and proceeds are going towards cancer. We get alot of people from all over that come to our show so we're expecting to have alittle over 300 cars it would be nice to see some of those be subaru's so if anyone is interested in coming down for a great cause bring your subie's or whatever else you have down.

link to the show details: http://newimageautoclubinc.com/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the show is actually rescheduled to aug. 15th the first one got rained out and only acouple people showed up. its at the same location and same time.

Aug. 15th 2010 advance autoparts main headquarters.

ROLE IN 9 A.M. TO 1 P.M.

JUDGING BEGINS AT NOON.

SPL CONTEST BEGINS AT 1P.M

LIVE PERFORMERS AT 2:30 P.M.

BIKINI CONTEST AT 3:30 P.M

HOT WING CONTEST SPONSOR BY ELITE STREETZ

AWARDS AT 4 P.M.

78W EXIT 45 SMITHVILLE, FOLLOW THE SHOW SIGNS

78E SMITHVILLE EXIT, FOLLOW THE SHOW SIGNS

• 3 weeks later...
I should be all cool to go unless something comes up. I tried to follow the link to register but couldn't figure it out. Any one know how to register, or if you can register day of the show? whats the cost to show and cost of admission? any one else going?

I should be all cool to go unless something comes up. I tried to follow the link to register but couldn't figure it out. Any one know how to register, or if you can register day of the show? whats the cost to show and cost of admission? any one else going?

not sure if the link was reset for the new date. you can register the day of the show though roll in time starts at 9am I believe its $20 to get in.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived