LegacyGT.com

LF Window Tint Installer (near Staten Isl)

Fee

Ok you guys have even more time than I to check these forums, and I thought I spent a lot of my day browsing lol. Thanks for those links I'll check them out when I'm at a desktop, iPhone is great but that's a little too involved reading for a construction site haha.

Thanks for all the info, I think I'm going to roll the dice and get 20 all around too. I'm not really out and about much these days during the times when cops are really on the lookout (ie late at night, or rush hour traffic etc), so I'm going to go for it :)

I used to have a white 93 impreza wagon that I had tinted and nothing looks as nice as a white car with very dark tints IMO. I'm hoping I'll feel similar about the black. I'm looking forward to checking your car out Mike.

Hey Mike btw where did you go to HS, and where abouts on the island did you grow up? I graduated HS in 92 from Wagner. I was on the golf team all 4 years lol. I live on the north shore still.

Nice! I grew up on the South Shore, but went to HS in Manhatta. Stuyvesant '92 for me as well. So that makes us both too old to get tint tickets :)

-mike

Lol that's pretty funny, I do feel too old to be getting tint tickets. But I'm probably too old for a lot of the stuff I enjoy so wth right? ;)

I knew a few people that went to sty in our class, I went to is27. I'm pretty sure Julie woo, Justin (can't remember his last name Yu maybe?), I mght remember a few people you knew. I was good in school but not good enough for sty lol.

Once upon a time in that impreza I got 7 tint tickets at once in addition for going the wrong way on a one way street (exited a parking lot on the corner and exited the side that was a one way with no sign) and no seat belt all in one stop. That was a good one.

Again thanks a lot for the info, catch you next weekend.

Pete

Lol I really liked Julie, I remember she invited me to a bday party. I'm sure she was a cutie in HS.

Yeah man, how about the redspot, SROs, the wave, etc all on Bay st lol.

My friend Ken and I would frequent showplace back then to play mortal kombat lol. Never really hung out on Hylan.

Archived