LegacyGT.com

Help! Need some part numbers/quick fix suggestions

Sooo...driving last night and all the sudden the battery light comes on in my dash and power steering goes out. Thinking that my alternator just slipped down the bracket...get the car home, go to lift and tighten the alternator--and to my surprise, the alternator tensioner bolt assembly completely sheared off. All that remains is a little nub of the bolt in the alternator itself.

Can anyone help out with confirming the part numbers for that tightening assembly? Need the bolt that goes from bracket to alternator, that weird little nut that goes on the front side of the slide bracket, and the tensioning bolt that comes down through the top...and any other pieces that I haven't thought of...

any help is appreciate! Thanks!!

I believe the bolt marked 094, the weird U shaped nut 34485, and 34484a. The bracket is still in place and undamaged. I'm just missing/need replacement parts for whatever parts secure the alternator to the slide bracket.

Sorry sir, we would have to order all those parts from the regional warehouse. :(

You are looking at $10 + shipping for those three parts and a washer for the bolt. If you want to call Jeremy at 888-556-3447 to place the order just tell him Rick has the part numbers and we will get you taken care of.

-Rick

Archived