LegacyGT.com

Hella (cheap) supertones

leglover

leglover, thanks man !

Just ordered.

No problem! Happy to help on a site thats given me so much info and advice. Put mine in about a week ago... i'll have to snap some pics when i get a day off. People get out of the way much quicker when they hear these bad boys!

Careful. Look on Nasioc. People doing it your way have seen the horns flex into the A/C condenser at highway speeds, and eventually rub holes through the condenser.

Not to mention, I will have 8 individual horns to mount.

Anyone here have any problems, I had heard people on NASIOC were having issues... also, the "brackets" that come on the supertones are part of the horns and contribute to there overall functioning somehow (I don't know but it says that on the box) so don't try to move them, i had a buddy find out the hard way

We have exactly the same arrangement as the Impreza, so it is just as likely a problem for us as them.

My current bracket, and the new bracket I'll be making (I'm transplanting my current setup into my wifes car and building an 8-horn setup for my car) uses the stock brackets on the horns.

I'll have to be clever with how I set up the 8 horns, but I think it'll be fine.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Should be. I ordered 4 days ago and got the discount.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

• 2 weeks later...

Archived