LegacyGT.com

Yes, but you can make an offer there. People were getting them for $512 shipped brand new from there for a long time.

A long time ago yes.. but has there been a redesign? I did notice in the Reviews section that many people payed about $500. But if a redesign occurred you could kiss that price goodbye. And just emailing an offer over $200 less than their already cut back price? Seems fishy, not saying you're lying or anything. A simple Google search showed no company's going lower than $700.

I posted my interest on the Fred Beans GB post. Nemo- are you interested or just chiming in? I would love for more than 10 people to go in on that deal, I live close to FB's and could pick it up and get it even cheaper. And unlike a website I've never heard of, Fred Bean's is reputable and reasonably priced, I've purchased from them before and been to their dealorships.

If anyone knows any other LGT owners (I wish I did!) that want a CBE tell them about the Magnaflow GB... i'd appreciate it!

^ i'm just chiming in. You can get a pretty good price if you get a bunch of people on there. Wouldn't want you to miss out!

I personally am waiting for Invidia to fix their quad tip problems :(

If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

no redesign of the Magnaflow CBE AFAIK. Im not trying to rain on FBPs parade or anything, just stating that people were getting them for a couple hundred less than they are now.

As far as the "make an offer" thing with CVR.. I have no idea how that works. Search in the intake exhaust section for the extremely long "Magnaflow just released a Legacy exhaust" thread and see for youself how cheaply people were getting them.

I know Im happy with my Bosal CBE @ $375 + shipping.

I have a magnaflow on my 09 specB. like everyone is saying, once you put a downpipe on there (mine is catted) the car is soo drony on the highway it's annoying.

keep in mind i drove a 03 wrx with no cat downpipe plus a borla hush exhaust for years and my specb is easily louder than my wrx at crusing speed.

i'm actually looking for a SPT myself. let me know if you want my exhaust PM me.

^ i'm just chiming in. You can get a pretty good price if you get a bunch of people on there. Wouldn't want you to miss out!

I personally am waiting for Invidia to fix their quad tip problems :(

I have been waiting for the Invidia q300 also but I'm getting ancy haha. I had plans to get the Up, down and cbe all from invidia and try to get a package deal. But i've been waiting at least a month now and if i can get the magnaflow for a good deal i'll just get that. Magnaflow is a time tested name, i'm sure its good. I'm going to email the CVR website and see if what everyone is saying is true.

first of all, let me say i love the sound of my magnaflow. i haven't heard anything else on my car other than the OEM pipes so i do not have anything to compare against other than youtube clips and other subys.

the magnaflow was too quiet with the OEM downpipe. now that i have the Cobb catted DP it sounds like it has more balls and is just about perfect and passes the wife test.

under heavy throttle and going up hills it is at its loudest. i had thought about adding a resonator or muffler to quiet it down but decided against it for the time being.

I came from a WRX with a Borla Hush as well (it wasn't that hush at all). Add a muffler in place of one of the cats like many of us have done and the Magnaflow will become much better. I recently rode in another members Leggy with an SPT and I will admit it sounded great.

I have a magnaflow on my 09 specB. like everyone is saying, once you put a downpipe on there (mine is catted) the car is soo drony on the highway it's annoying.

keep in mind i drove a 03 wrx with no cat downpipe plus a borla hush exhaust for years and my specb is easily louder than my wrx at crusing speed.

i'm actually looking for a SPT myself. let me know if you want my exhaust PM me.

^ Nice!

I should add that for those of you in cold climates, you really need to paint these black or clean them every spring. I installed mine in December and cleaned it up yesterday and it was covered with surface rust. Cleaned up good though

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab242/berkshire40/SWP%20SpecB/P1030069.jpg

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab242/berkshire40/SWP%20SpecB/P1030063.jpg

Archived