LegacyGT.com

2nd Annual Tuner Night!! at Subaru of Cherry Hill!

slacks

In Cherry Hill, NJ my dealership is having their 2nd annual Tuner Night! It was a big turnout last year with the impreza guys but only 2 LGT's :confused:. Would love to see more come out and hang for the evening while meeting other owners in the area. I'm one of the techs in service and it's pretty laid back so nobody's going to try and sell you anything lol.

Stolen from iwsti.com

"Please join us, Thursday, June 17th

From 5pm to 8pm

For all Subaru enthusiasts

Prizes, Refresments, DJ

And best of all: Your cars on display for judging

Trophies, Music with DJ and hot dogs and soda

Sponsored by Subaru of Cherry Hill @ 1800 W Marlton Pike

Please RSVP by Tuesday, June 15, 2010 to:

karenh@subaruofcherryhill.com "

i'm leaving for vaca that day or I'd definitely go. I live right in Marlton. You guys just put my Rota Gravels on 2 weeks ago

I remember your car. My friend and I were like "Damn someone already throwing wheels on a 2010?" It looked great though!

Photo 3 was my car in front (the rbp one). The tint was done by 215 motoring with 35% in the front windows and 5% in the rear. The windshield is the oem blue strip.

And nice shots Tim!

Photo 3 was my car in front (the rbp one). The tint was done by 215 motoring with 35% in the front windows and 5% in the rear. The windshield is the oem blue strip.

And nice shots Tim!

Car looks really good man. I like the new wheels!

Car looks really good man. I like the new wheels!

I told the sales manager that next year will be run by me so there will be more heads up and we're pushing for a dunk tank to throw my service manager in haha.

Archived