LegacyGT.com

Best time to buy?

Track Rebel

I'm currently looking for a Legacy GT in the NJ area. What do you guys think the best time to pick up an 05 is? I would think that as soon as the 06's roll out dealers would slash prices on 05's. The only problem I foresee is availability. I want to get the best deal possible on a silver or red Legacy GT Limited 5MT. Are there any local dealers with tons of LGT's on their lots right now?

Your logic sounds good. The deal I got last August on a GT Limited sedan was only $300 over dealer cost. I dont know how much more to expect to get off than this. What Im saying is they are giving pretty good prices now. BTW I bought mine in Trenton N.J live anywhere near there?

Franklin, did you go to Nitti's Subaru too, in Hamilton?

If yes, how do they compare to the one in Trenton?

I had really pleasant experience with Nitti and guys in Trenton really weren't able to answer any of my questions.

I'm also looking for a LGT Wagon LTD 5AET in the NJ area. I haven't done a email blast to all the dealers yet. If no one is able to beat the Fitzmall price then I may make a trip down to DC and pick one up.

-mlr

well i know that dealers in MN and WI are passing on the $1250 rebate from SoA already. So here's what i have. A 5MT LGT LTD with sub/amp autodim, mats, would run about 26500, then the 1250 makes it $25250.

Question is how much cheaper will they go around June when the 06 hits......where are the inside guys when u need them most!!!!

I am going to wait and see how much more i can save.......i hope to save another grand over the $25250 price for a total of $24250.

And i'll prolly get 23K for my trade and i'll have to shell out the extra $1250 and only pay tax on the difference...sounds kewl to me...but this is all fantasy-land/wishful thinking....lets see what reality presents in a month or so LOL

Archived