LegacyGT.com

Moving to Cheyenne this August

BMXBYKR

I live in the Sun Valley area as well on Aurora Place. Welcome. :) PM me and I can give you directions if needed.

Lol, I looked up your street and we literally aren't even a mile from each other. Well if all goes as planned, we will be moving in next week. Hope to see you around.

well im in a crew right now if you guys would like to meet everyone you could come to our next meet, not sure when it is but we have a facebook page just look up the trend settas. yeah iv heard sun valley is a pretty good neighborhood. im headin to yamaha today, might be getting a 700 raptor :) but well see

My brother-in-law had a raptor. I rode it alot and i gotta say, it's very fun and fast!. You'll need some good tires for traction up here during the winter. Text me when you're planning on going to Yamaha, maybe I can meet you.

Lol, I looked up your street and we literally aren't even a mile from each other. Well if all goes as planned, we will be moving in next week. Hope to see you around.

Nice. Have fun moving, if there is such a thing.

Hey just to let you both know or if anyone else see this and lives in the area or even along the front range. I am selling my wheels. 18x8, et35 Axis Decades, rear wheels have the Maxis Lip system with tires. Wheels are in good shape, one of the front wheels has some slight road rash; tires are worn, but not bald. Asking for $800 obo.

I ended up getting a used 2003 Raptor 660, its sweet! im headed to the lake for the night ill be back sunday night and ill probobly drive it around a little ill have to hit u up wen i get back, ill make sure to spread the word on the rims

I ended up getting a used 2003 Raptor 660, its sweet! im headed to the lake for the night ill be back sunday night and ill probobly drive it around a little ill have to hit u up wen i get back, ill make sure to spread the word on the rims

I appreciate it. Of course these are the wheels I currently have on my car, nice wheels, just ordered new ones. Can't wait, only a few weeks left I hope.

• 2 weeks later...
hey our crew is having a get together for one of our guys moving away, if you guys wanna come meet everyone this would be the perfect time. friday at 6:30 if you text me i can give you the details on the location, 3072875562. i cant have my phone on me at work so if i dont answer back right away that why, its a big bbq so your more then welcome to bring your familys

I had a great time last night guys. Very nice to meet you both Vince and Charles. Very sweet wheels Charles, can't wait to see the Grids though. Please please please let me know if you need help putting them on and prepping the wheel wells. Please let me know lol. I'll pm you my number and address.

Archived