LegacyGT.com

Teape Subaru in no more!

Verwilderd

So I figured I would let people know that there is no longer a Teape Subaru in the DFW metroplex.....In fact, there is no longer a Teape Subaru dealership of any sort period.

Bob Moore Auto Group just completed their purchase of both Subaru dealerships Teape had owned. I think this will be a good thing for Subaru as Bob Moore is HUGE. When talking to the people in charge, they seem to be interested in different ways of getting their name out....including doing different types of meets.

I'm wondering if anyone has any ideas of some fun things they could do. These will probably take a little time to get into place as there is much work to be done at these dealerships. They are planing some remodeling/updating and then also working on getting inventory.

Anyway, just figured I would let people know. It's always good to get another big Subaru dealership in the area!

Well I guess if you seem stoked about it then it must be a good thing, since you work there. How do you think the service departments will be affected? Hopefully in a good way.
BE committed to DO what it takes to HAVE more of what you want in your life!!!

Service will actually get much better....They are bringing back the loaner program that Teape stopped and will more than likely get new equipment in the near future. Right now, much is just talk, but if everything that's being said comes to fruition, then you will see major changes in all areas of the dealership.

If there's a big dealer opening meet, i'm down. I missed the last one up here in OKC, and it'd be cool to catch one since the reason i missed it was because i was in DFW, lol.

08 NBP Legacy GT BNR16G E85

13 WRB WRX. TBE & Tune

07 FXT Sports. Stock :lol:

If there's a big dealer opening meet, i'm down. I missed the last one up here in OKC, and it'd be cool to catch one since the reason i missed it was because i was in DFW, lol.

I'm sure we will have one once we get everything up and running as well as getting our inventory levels back up.

• 2 weeks later...
Not that they were bad before. Hopefully they will just get better.

I tried service at both locations and was disappointed myself, hope there is some genuine improvement.

Archived